Your Career With DataRails
We innovate, build cool stuff and have fun.
So come and join the team.
See what jobs are available below.
Sales Development Representative - IL
About The Position
DataRails is enterprise-class software for budgeting, planning and forecasting with powerful reporting and analytics.
Join our sales team on an SDR position that includes:
● Conduct outbound calls in order to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts.
● Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
● Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
● Disseminate opportunities and educate Sales Executives as necessary
● Overcome prospect objections
● Update salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping.
● Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
Working hours - Monday - Thursday 2pm -11pm from our office, Friday half a day from home
Native English/ English as Mother are a MUST.
● Deep understanding of MS Excel
● Self-starter with a knack for hitting the ground running and able to work with minimal supervision
● Previous experience with Salesforce.com beneficial, not required
● Pre-call planning and time management skills
● Opportunity qualification experience
● Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
● Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
● Excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
Apply for this position
Sderot Nim 2
USA & CANADA
85 Broad St
New York, NY