Want to shape the future of finance by applying your knowledge of FP&A to provide an automated solution? The FP&A Customer Success Manager will own customer success by leading product implementation for customers and providing support throughout the client lifecycle. Support finance professionals ranging from middle-management to high-level executives in both small and large US firms. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a team with lots of room for growth and impact, we would love to meet you!
What you'll do
- Understand current client situations and simplify models and existing procedures by implementing processes within the Datarails platform.
- Utilize the Datarails platform and its tools to provide successful solutions for budgeting and forecasting, planning and monitoring, financial modeling, standard reporting, and more.
- Provide recommendations for possible process changes to help optimize current procedures and maximize outcomes.
- Build long-term strategic relationships with customers, gather requirements, and follow through with necessary financial reporting support.
- 2+ years of experience in finance or FP&A.
- Native English language proficiency.
- A deep understanding of corporate finance work processes, with an emphasis on standard reporting (P&L, cash flows, budgets, and forecasts).
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced Excel functions (formulas, VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, Power Query, and complex models).
- The role involves communicating with CFOs, Finance VPs, and Directors from leading US companies, requiring the ability to engage in professional conversations.
- Experience with various BI tools, ERP systems, and software implementation.
- Significant financial modeling skills; knowing how to handle Excel data and automate processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in finance, accounting, or a similar field.
What we offer
- A supportive, agile, and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and, most importantly, a chance to learn, contribute, and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join a successful industry, a growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team passionate about their employees!
- Most of all, we offer you fun, enthusiasm, support, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.