- Implement the DataRails product suite throughout on-boarding of new customers and new use cases of existing customers
- Solve technical issues that arise during the on-boarding and on-going stages
- Lead the customer implementations i.e. mapping, tracing, analyzing, and visualizing the data using the DataRails solution
- Utilize your advanced Excel capabilities to bring value to our customers
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence the product development roadmap
- Distill customer data into concise insights and business KPI’s
- 1yr - 2+yrs years in data or finance analytics roles, be able to take complex analytical concepts and explain them to customers
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced excel functions (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Table and complex models)
- A Data enthusiast with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- BS/BA required, preferably in a field relevant to analytics (statistics, industrial engineering, information systems, finance, business, math, etc).
- Highly competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with 100% paid coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, and a flexible hybrid WFH workplace #LI-Hybrid
- Perks include access to mental health & wellness services, HSA + FSA, learning & development programs, home office stipends, and more
- We help our team build their career and unleash their potential - we foster top talent and build distinct tailored growth plans which elevate both skills and income
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.