About The Position
DataRails has created a SaaS solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in finance departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by an excess of Excel sheets. DataRails consolidates all cross-organizational data and enables finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and derive insights from analysis. Instead of spending time on manual consolidation, DataRails automates the consolidation process and the creation of financial reports. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s scalable, so almost every feature can be added.
We are led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. As the leading FinTech company transforming finance for Excel users who wish to benefit from financial automation, we just announced a $43.5 million new funding round (backed by investors in Uber, Houzz, Monday, and others) bringing the company’s total funding raised to more than $50 million!
Want to shape the future of finance by applying your knowledge of data, finance, and analytics in a customer driven role? We’re looking for a Financial Data Analyst to use advanced data analytics to investigate and resolve highly escalated customer concerns. In this role, you will be working together with our FP&A Customer Success team on executing a well-designed on-boarding experience and providing on-going support. As part of your role, you will become a DataRails technical expert. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a small team with lots of room for growth and impact, we would love to meet you!
What You'll Do
- Implement the DataRails product suite throughout on-boarding of new customers and new use cases of existing customers
- Solve technical issues that arise during the on-boarding and on-going stages
- Lead the customer implementations i.e. mapping, tracing, analyzing, and visualizing the data using the DataRails solution
- Utilize your advanced Excel capabilities to bring value to our customers
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence the product development roadmap
- Distill customer data into concise insights and business KPI’s
What We Need
- 2+ years in data/finance/analytics roles, be able to take complex analytical concepts and explain them to customers
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced excel functions (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Table and complex models)
- A good understanding of corporate finance work processes, with emphasis on standard reporting (P&L, cashflows, budgets, and forecasts)
- A Data enthusiast with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience working with reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Power Query).
- BS/BA required, preferably in a field relevant to analytics (statistics, industrial engineering, information systems, finance, business, math, etc).
What We Offer
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k) with matching, unlimited PTO/vacation, and flexible WFH hybrid options
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.