- You will be leading a dynamic team of talented FP&A Customer Success professionals and leading by example as a player/coach
- Have a compassionate ear to understand customer circumstances and translate those needs into automated models within the DataRails environment
- Grow and nurture long term partnerships with customers with a focus on continuous improvement of the customer experience
- Enable customer adoption of DataRails by training using skillful communication
- Be an important voice of our customers and team to help build the future of DataRails
- 1+ years of relevant experience leading Finance teams
- A deep understanding of corporate finance work processes, with emphasis on standard reporting (P&L, cashflows, budgets, and forecasts).
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced excel functions (Advanced formulas beyond vlookup, etc., Pivot Tables, Power Query, and creating complex models)
- Strong leadership skills with an emphasis on empathy, mentorship, coaching, and communication
- The ability to work well under pressure/ambiguity, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change (we’re growing fast!)
- Previous experience in FP&A, finance tools, software implementation, ERP systems, or finance consulting
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in finance, accounting, or similar
- Highly competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with 100% paid coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, and a flexible hybrid WFH workplace
- Perks include access to mental health & wellness services, HSA + FSA, learning & development programs, and more
- We help our team build their career and unleash their potential - we foster top talent and build distinct tailored growth plans which elevate both skills and income
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.