About The Position
DataRails is a fast-growing startup based in Israel, with a newly opened NYC branch! We are led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. DataRails has created a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. DataRails consolidates all cross-organizational data and enables finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and derive insights from analysis. Instead of spending time on manual consolidation, DataRails automates the consolidation process and the creation of financial reports. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
As the leading FinTech company transforming finance for Excel users who wish to benefit from financial automation, we just announced a $18.5 million new funding round (backed by investors in Uber, Houzz, Monday, and others) bringing the company’s total funding raised to more than $28 million!
DataRails is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our product.
Want to shape the future of finance by applying your knowledge of FP&A in a customer facing role? The FP&A Consultant will own customer success by leading product implementation for customers and provide support throughout the client lifecycle. Advise finance professionals that range from middle-management to high-level executives, in both small and large US firms. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a small team with lots of room for growth and impact, we would love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Understand current client situations, helping simplify models and existing data, as well as implementing processes and client data within the DataRails environment.
- Responsible for renewals, upsells, and conversions from free trials
- Build long term strategic relationships with customers, gather requirements, and follow through with necessary financial reporting support
What We Need:
- 3+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst, FP&A Analyst, or Business Analyst
- A deep understanding of corporate finance work processes, with emphasis on standard reporting (P&L, cashflows, budgets, and forecasts).
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced excel functions (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Table, Power Query and complex models)
- The role involves communicating with CFOs, Finance VPs, and Directors from leading US companies, requiring the ability to engage in professional conversations.
- Previous experience in FP&A, finance tools, software implementation, ERP systems, or finance consulting
- Significant financial modeling skills; knowing how to treat excel data and automate processes
Brilliant Qualities (Optional):
- FinTech experience
- Experience working at growth-stage startups
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in finance, accounting, or similar
What We Offer:
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation, and flexible WFH hybrid options
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.