What you'll do
- Understand current client situations, helping simplify models and existing data, as well as implementing processes and client data within company's environment
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for our customers by successful advising on: Budgeting and forecasting, planning and monitoring, financial modeling, standard reporting and more
- Manage, interpret, and validate all data that is produced by the customer, maintaining the focus on improving the quality of customer care
- Provide recommendations for possible process changes to help optimize current procedures in support of maximizing outcomes
- Build long term strategic relationships with customers, gather requirements, and follow through with necessary financial reporting support
What we need
- 1-3+ years of experience in customer success, consulting, or similar customer-facing role.
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced excel functions (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Table, Power Query and complex models)
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills - this role involves creating and managing business relationships with CFOs, VPs and Directors of Finance, and other customers from leading US companies, requiring the ability to engage in professional conversations, manage expectations, and guide customers to a positive outcome.
- Financial experience or background (finance, FP&A, etc) is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
What we offer
- A collaborative, team-oriented environment, the ability to own your own schedule (work your local time zone), and the opportunity to grow at Datarails over many years
- Base compensation - the salary range for this role is $80k-95k/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including prior experience, skills, and location, and may vary from the amount above.
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan with up to 4% match
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with 100% paid coverage for employees + generous coverage for dependents
- Flexible PTO
- Life insurance
- And more!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.