- Understand current client situations, helping simplify models and existing data, as well as implementing processes and client data within the Datarails environment.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for our customers by successful advising on: Budgeting and forecasting, planning and monitoring, financial modeling, standard reporting, and more
- Manage, interpret, and validate all data that is produced by the customer, maintaining the focus on improving the quality of customer care
- Provide recommendations for possible process changes to help optimize current procedures in support of maximizing outcomes
- Build long term strategic relationships with customers, gather requirements, and follow through with necessary financial reporting support
- 3+ years of experience in finance or FP&A.
- A deep understanding of corporate finance work processes, with emphasis on standard reporting (P&L, cashflows, budgets, and forecasts).
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced excel functions (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Table, Power Query and complex models)
- The role involves communicating with CFOs, Finance VPs, and Directors from leading US companies, requiring the ability to engage in professional conversations.
- Previous experience in FP&A, finance tools, software implementation, ERP systems, or finance consulting
- Significant financial modeling skills; knowing how to treat excel data and automate processes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in finance, accounting, or similar
- English – Native Language level
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.