- Manage and lead a team of technical solution engineers, implementation specialists in charge of deploying our client’s solutions efficiently and quickly
- Collaborate with the FP&A Customer Success team to improve the technical team’s skills and processes, as well as with the Product team to improve features for our clients and customer success
- Collaborate with training leadership to conduct a training needs analysis
- Hire, mentor, and train solution engineers, as well as nurture and guide team members throughout their careers
- Partner closely with other team leads and team members to help with onboarding, continual training, knowledge capture, and quality assessment to instill learning and coaching for our world-class customer experience team
- Lead performance reviews for team members, define measures of success, and create intervention and improvement plans for team members
- 2+ years experience managing and developing teams of 4 or more, with exposure to training and onboarding
- Experience implementing software solutions and automating dynamic processes
- Strong Excel skills with deep knowledge and experience in advanced excel functions (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Table, Power Query and complex models), along with SQL/data manipulation
- Experience working with external clients a plus
- Finance and/or financial modeling a plus
- Background in SaaS software, fintech, start-ups a plus
- Highly competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with 100% paid coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, and a flexible hybrid WFH workplace
- Perks include access to mental health & wellness services, HSA + FSA, learning & development programs, home office stipends, and more
- We help our team build their career and unleash their potential - we foster top talent and build distinct tailored growth plans which elevate both skills and income
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.