- Be part of the onboarding process – meet our customers and identify the right ETL solution for them.
- Setup ETL/Integration solutions that are available within our platform.
- Work closely with the integration development team during the development of new ETL solutions.
- Solve technical issues that arise during the on-boarding and on-going stage
- 2-4+ years of experience in technical customer support or support engineering, preferably in a SaaS or software company
- Hands on experience working with databases, SQL
- Basic knowledge of networking and data security
- Experience working with web services (Rest APIs, SOAP)
- Excel skills a plus
- Highly competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with 100% paid coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, and a flexible hybrid WFH workplace
- Perks include access to mental health & wellness services, HSA + FSA, learning & development programs, and more
- We help our team build their career and unleash their potential - we foster top talent and build distinct tailored growth plans which elevate both skills and income
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.