About The Position
DataRails is an Israeli based Fintech Startup in massive growth, and we're looking for a talented Senior SW Infrastructure Engineer to join the team!
DataRails is a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. All those financial reports, forecasts, expenses, analytics? DataRails takes all this data and integrates it into a one, simple, smart report. It consolidates the information, enables finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and create the ever-needed order within the realm of finances. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
We are looking for a motivated Senior SW Infrastructure Engineer with a strong track record in building B2B SaaS data products.
What You'll Do
The DataRails application is built on top of a scalable and powerful SW infrastructure that supports a multi-talent / multi- cloud highly available cloud application.
This SW infrastructure provides the development teams with cross-product functionality like parallel tasks/processes management, performance optimized modules, analytics, logging and monitoring, high availability and security features. In addition, the infrastructure is built to provide fast development and operational tools for enabling continuous integration and deployment.
Working as an infrastructure developer you're going to take a part in the development of the cross-product infrastructure of the DataRails application, including
- Design and implementation of infrastructure related features and tools.
- Research new tools and technologies, and design and implementation of using them within the DataRails platform.
- Work closely on scalability, performance and multi-tenancy related issues.
- Building infrastructure for migration and implementation of a multi-service architecture.
What We Need
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of experience as a backend developer
- Fluent in python.
- Experience in multi-service design and architecture - huge advantage.
- Background in SaaS / Cloud computing - a must,
- Experience in designing and implementation infrastructure of scalable cloud-based systems.
- Good understanding of tools and methods used for scalable design and implementation of multi-tenant web applications.
- Experience with several of the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Python Celery, RabbitMQ, MongoDB.
- Ability to do self-research, quick POC and fast implementation.
- Good spirit and team player
What We Offer
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation, and flexible WFH hybrid options
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.