About The Position
DataRails is an Israeli based Fintech Startup in massive growth, and we're looking for a talented SW Application Backend Team Leader to join the team!
DataRails is a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. All those financial reports, forecasts, expenses, analytics? DataRails takes all this data and integrates it into a one, simple, smart report. It consolidates the information, enables finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and create the ever-needed order within the realm of finances. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
We are looking for a motivated SW Application Backend Team Leader with a strong track record in building B2B SaaS data products.
What You'll Do
The DataRails application is implementing a financial platform, allowing organizations to build and analyze financial information, with an easy to use interface. DataRails cloud application manages financial processes, ingests financial data and provides analytic and visualization tools for it. The backend application exposes all of the capabilities of the DataRails platform via Rest API’s.
Working as an infrastructure you're going to take a part in the development of the backend of DataRails application, implementing business logic, data manipulations and API endpoints, in a multi-tenant/multi-user cloud environment. Your work will include:
- Leading and managing a team of 2-4 sw engineers - Taking full responsibility on team’s plans, execution and quality.
- Taking ownership of application modules, including end to end development of features.
- Working closely with the product team in designing and planning new features.
- Build internal team processes for planning, execution and quality.Design and implementation of new features, both customer related and internal.
- Play a massive role in the entire development life-cycle, from design to production.
What We Need
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of experience in web application development
- At least 3 years of experience as a team leader
- Fluent in python - at least 4 years of experience in Python
- Familiarity with Django and Celery platforms - huge advantage.
- Experience in designing commercial web applications
- Experience in multi-service design and architecture - huge advantage.
- Background in SaaS / Cloud computing,
- Leadership skills
- Team player
What We Offer
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation, and flexible WFH hybrid options
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.