- Create different types of videos for paid and organic channels.
- Brainstorm ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Develop new ideas for digital campaigns and content creation.
- Set guidelines and directions for Production Day.
- Prepare pre-edits and rough cuts for other video editors in the team.
- Proven Video editing and design skills.
- Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects experience.
- Brilliant storytelling abilities.
- Experience with creating videos for digital platforms.
- The ability to pair footage and copy with excellent music.
- An eye for detail, aesthetics, and an understanding of the latest design trends.
- Strong research skills and knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Knowledge in Cinema 4d, Blender - an advantage
- Expertise in shooting video - Advantage
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English.
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.