Datarails has created a SaaS solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in finance departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by an excess of Excel sheets. Datarails consolidates all cross-organizational data and enables finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and derive insights from analysis. Instead of spending time on manual consolidation, Datarails automates the consolidation process and the creation of financial reports. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, and it’s scalable so almost every feature can be added.
About The Role
As Datarails' Product Team Lead, you'll oversee the advancement of our innovative SaaS solution, empowering finance professionals to efficiently manage and analyze consolidated cross-organizational data. Be an integral part of the leadership team in our product department. You will train and guide the other product managers in the team, and join us in improving the product to become the leading product in the market.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our FPNA product and customer needs
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify and prioritize product enhancements
- Work closely with engineering teams to design and develop new features and functionality
- Develop and execute product launch plans
- Conduct market and competitive research to inform product roadmap decisions
- Create and maintain product documentation, including user guides and training materials
- Define and track key performance metrics to measure product success
- 5+ years of demonstrated track record launching multiple successful products and features in the B2B fintech industry.
- Self-starter with a bias to action, capable of managing complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities.
- Consumer-focused design is ingrained, with a keen eye for beautifully intuitive products.
- Strong ability to read, interpret, and communicate impact through data, numbers, and graphs, generating actionable insights.
- Skilled in driving collaboration across multiple disciplines - data, marketing, operations, and sales, facilitating teamwork without forced authority.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of turning problems into compelling stories and documenting ideas effectively.
- Thorough understanding of the product development lifecycle.
What we offer
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.