- Lead the overall UX & Design for the Datarails Platform and help shape its vision
- Manage the design and be responsible in mentoring them, shaping career development and managing performance
- Work with Product Managers and conduct customer interviews to ensure usage and business insights are central to your team's work and process
- Set craft quality standards with a deep understanding of the customer's goals, business requirements, and technical limitations
- Maintain and enrich the design system to allow scalability and efficiency
- Work closely with Product leadership to define a high-level product strategy and contribute to the definition and development of the product roadmap
- Establish an efficient work environment, and be accountable for the product design process that leads to delivering impactful, high-quality work
- 6+ years of professional experience in user experience of complex systems, preferably in the finance domain
- 2+ years of leadership experience with direct reports, including hiring and developing design teams
- Well-versed in collaborative design techniques, Agile and Lean frameworks, rapid prototyping, UX design, UX patterns
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and application of Design Principles, Atomic Design/Component-based Design, UX Standards, and Human-Computer-Interaction
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to comprehend complex technical product requirements.
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.