- Work with senior management on product strategy
- Take part in leading and executing our product strategy and roadmap.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Lead the full product life cycle: gather requirements, write specifications, manage the backlog.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team as a leisure of customers' needs for the R&D team.
- Work closely with the R&D team, to deliver optimal time-to-market, quality, and resources.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, support, and other stakeholders to shape requirements.
- 5+ years in product management roles within the SaaS data sector
- Proven track record of developing product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies, preferably in the finance domain.
- Deep knowledge of data, analytics, and data analysis tools, such as: SQL, R or Python - An advantage
- Experience with Developing products with a focus on automation and simplifying complex workflows
- Experience with complex (data and processes) platform products e.g.. analytics, data science products.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Team player with positive thinking that likes to "get things done”
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an exploding industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Most of all, we aim to provide opportunities for fun, enthusiasm, support, and passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.