About The Position
DataRails is developing a business augmented intelligence platform for the corporate finance function. The solution allows for the connection and centralization of all organizational financial data from various systems (ERP, GL, CRM) alongside Excel spreadsheets and operational data. The solution allows for the creation of automated reports (P&L, cash-flow, budgets, etc.) as well as thorough analysis of consolidated data for the creation of business and financial insights.
The company’s core clientele is within the US market. DataRails is experiencing tremendous growth even during these difficult times, as especially now organizations need to conduct rigorous financial and business analyses quickly and easily.
We are looking for a motivated VP Product with a strong track record in building B2B SaaS data products.
As our VP product, you’ll play a critical role in building a world-class product department at DataRails. The position combines the Strategic aspects with a Hand-On scope.
You’ll shape our product vision and set our product strategy, lead the roadmap, and work closely with Marketing, R&D, Customer Success and Sales teams on implementing them into the day-to-day activities.
This role will report directly to the CEO.
· Lead and execute our product strategy and roadmap.
· Translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
· Lead the full product life cycle: gather requirements, write specifications, manage the backlog.
· Work closely with our Customer Success team to implement customers need to R&D team.
· Work closely with R&D team, to deliver with optimal time-to-market, quality, and resources.
· Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
· Collect and analyze feedback from customers, support, and other stakeholders to shape requirements.
· 3+ years as VP Product roles within the B2B SaaS Data sector.
· Proven track record of developing product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies.
· Deep knowledge of data, analytics, and data analysis tools, such as: SQL, R or Python
· Customer oriented with strong outbound capabilities.
· A leader and a team player with positive thinking that likes to "get things done”.
· Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Proactive, independent, and cooperative (yes, we want that all…)
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience (MBA is a plus)