About The Position
DataRails is a fast-growing startup based in Israel, with a newly opened NYC branch! We are led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. DataRails has created a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. DataRails consolidates all cross-organizational data and enables finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and derive insights from analysis. Instead of spending time on manual consolidation, DataRails automates the consolidation process and the creation of financial reports. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
As the leading FinTech company transforming finance for Excel users who wish to benefit from financial automation, we just announced a $18.5 million new funding round (backed by investors in Uber, Houzz, Monday, and others) bringing the company’s total funding raised to more than $28 million!
DataRails is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our product.
We are searching for a strategic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial remote Senior SaaS Account Executive who partners with prospects during their buyer journey to clearly define their challenges and solution sell. Are you a sales professional looking for an opportunity to sell a best in class product, and work with a team that has multiplied their revenue over the last year? Do you want to make a difference and have a direct influence on sales processes, assist in the development of new sales strategies, and quickly progress your career? If so, we should talk about DataRails!
What You’ll Do:
- Full sales cycle work in a speedy environment, develop relationships with potential clients, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of DataRails’ solution.
- Work with the Sales Development team to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective closure of sales opportunities.
- Liaise at senior Finance functions, gaining a deep understanding of the prospects needs, identifying how the solution can add value and creating bespoke proposals and solutions.
- Own your forecasting target, delivering on a quarterly and annual quota
What We Need:
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS sales closing role
- Proven consistent over-achievement on sales quota
- You’re tenacious yet professional and know how to manage your time to execute the diverse set of daily duties required to handle a high volume of accounts and opportunities and document sales activity in Salesforce and other tools.
- Experience with CRMs such as Hubspot or SalesForce, as well as best in class sales enablement tools
- Are a critical thinker. You have the experience and ability to understand, quantify and synthesize the technical and commercial needs and challenges of your prospects and guide them to the right solution before bringing in specialized reinforcements.
- Are independent and a self-starter. We require someone who will take ownership over his/her role, is proficient in outbounding and selling against a framework/system.
Brilliant Qualities: (Optional):
- FinTech experience
- Experience working at growth-stage startups
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
What We Offer:
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation, and 100% remote WFH
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.