About The Position
DataRails is a fast-growing startup based in Israel, with a newly opened NYC branch! We are led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. DataRails has created a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. DataRails consolidates all cross-organizational data and enables finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and derive insights from analysis. Instead of spending time on manual consolidation, DataRails automates the consolidation process and the creation of financial reports. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
As the leading FinTech company transforming finance for Excel users who wish to benefit from financial automation, we just announced a $18.5 million new funding round (backed by investors in Uber, Houzz, Monday, and others) bringing the company’s total funding raised to more than $28 million!
DataRails is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our product.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated remote Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team at DataRails. This position is key to filling the top of the sales funnel via mainly outbound calling and assisting the sales teams in closing qualified prospects.
What You’ll Do:
- As an SDR you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line by generating revenue through qualifying & generating new outbound opportunities.
- Develop sales strategies to draw in potential customer or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connect them to a salesperson, and arrange meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Present product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Foster relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
What We Need:
- Self-starter with a knack for hitting the ground running and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to qualify and vet an opportunity
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
Brilliant Qualities (Optional):
- FinTech experience
- Experience working at growth-stage startups
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com, other CRMs and sales enablement tools beneficial
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation, and 100% remote WFH
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.