As an SDR you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line by generating revenue through qualifying & generating new outbound opportunities.
- Develop sales strategies to draw in potential customer or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connect them to a salesperson, and arrange meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Present product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Foster relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Native English - a MUST.
- Self-starter with a knack for hitting the ground running
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Opportunity qualification experience
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Excited to work in a high-energy Sales Development team environment; team player
- Working Monday to Friday US hours
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.