- Conduct deep dive discussions to clarify FP&A business requirements, understand processes, and customize our offerings appropriately to CFOs and their teams
- Conduct product demos with FP&A teams about their pain points and offer DataRails' solution to prospective customers
- Guide internal teams in building Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Partner closely with the sales team to evaluate and assist in sales strategy and solution recommendations.
- Leverage your understanding of competitive products and technology and how to position DataRails in Sales presentations.
- Assist with development of proposals and responses to RFI and RFP documents.
- 5-8+ yrs experience in progressive finance, FP&A, or business analytics roles
- PST / MST time zone located
- Strong grasp of the types of financial applications that DataRails implements (i.e. budgeting, planning, forecasting, month end close, financial reporting and consolidations).
- Ability to gather and understand the potential customer’s requirements, leveraging a consultative approach, and convert those requirements into an effective demonstration.
- Excellent presentation skills – ability to communicate concepts effectively and simply.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of multiple industries’ budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes, such as manufacturing, services, banking, insurance, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business/Finance discipline a plus
- Highly competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with 100% paid coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, and a flexible remote WFH workplace #BI-Remote #LI-Remote
- Perks include access to mental health & wellness services, HSA + FSA, learning & development programs, and more
- We help our team build their career and unleash their potential - we foster top talent and build distinct tailored growth plans which elevate both skills and income
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.