The pre-sales manager is working closely with sales teams to ensure that our product can be tailored to meet the customers requirements.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position - an advantage.
- Advanced Excel proficiency – Compulsory.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.