Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a strong Sales Development Representative to support our Sales efforts by prospecting out, lead enrichment, cold calling, pitching, educating customers and qualifying solid sales opportunities.
Major duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct outbound calls in order to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts.
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Disseminate opportunities and educate Sales Executives as necessary
- Overcome prospect objections
- Update salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Native English/ English as Mother are a MUST.
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English fluently required.
- Self-starter with a knack for hitting the ground running and able to work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com beneficial, not required
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Opportunity qualification experience
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Working Monday to Friday US hours
- Deep understanding of MS Excel is a plus