Senior SW Engineer
If you are an exceptional SW Engineer to and are looking for a major role in developing the core technology of our revolutionary product - come and join our team! The position involves developing the world’s first big-data smart DB for excel files, implementing state-of-the-art data processing algorithms. The ideal candidate should be an excellent and innovative problem-solver as well as an excellent programmer who can deliver fast and efficient implementations for his/hers solutions.
- B.Sc in computer science - a must (M.Sc in CS - advantage)
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing and implementing core/infrastructure software components, in either Java or Python under Linux environment
- Excellent coding skills - ability to code fast and deliver high-standard code with excellent quality (contributing to an open-source project = big advantage)
- Working experience with both SQL and Non-SQL database, deep understanding of DB optimization and performance considerations of big data transactions
- Deep understanding of complex data structures and algorithms
- Ability to work both alone and as a part of a team. Experience in modern development methodologies (Agile/Scrum /TDD…)
- Experience in developing high performance systems, code profiling and optimisations of date-bounder/memory-bounded and CPU-bounded algorithms.
- Experience in working and integrating open source projects
- Experience in developing BI system / DB engines - advantage