The VP Marketing will have full ownership of marketing - strategy, team building, KPI definition and optimization, and full product marketing support.
Major duties & Responsibilities
- Build a global B2B marketing strategy
- Plan performance-based multichannel digital marketing and advertising
- Lead all online media and performance campaigns (Automation, SEO, PPC, LinkedIn and more)
- Generate enterprise qualified leads for the sales teams
- Recruit, mentor, train and manage a team of marketing managers and specialists as we grow
- Become an expert on ecosystem competitors and stay ahead of their game
- Work closely with product and sales teams to define product positioning and messaging
- Drive demand generation programs and content marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of experience leading digital marketing.
- Proven experience marketing to enterprise B2B clients
- Experience leading performance oriented teams
- Experience generating B2B leads and working with sales development teams.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- A leader able to inspire his underlings and partners.
- Native level English speaker.
- Strong analytical skills and an instant understanding of data and performance KPIs.