Your Career With DataRails
We innovate, build cool stuff and have fun.
So come and join the team.
See what jobs are available below.
Customer Success Manager
About The Position
DataRails is enterprise-class software for budgeting, planning and forecasting with powerful reporting and analytics.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a passion for clients, gumption when facing obstacles, curiosity about customer’s business needs with the ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios. Our CSMs are assigned strategic accounts, for the purpose of building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with customer retention and growth objectives.
What will you do?
- Implement the DataRails product suit throughout onboarding of new clients and new use cases of existing clients
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement.
- Ensure customer receives the upmost value from the DataRails product.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly value reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Ensure customer renewals and generate up-sell opportunities.
- Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests
- Experience in support, analyst, pre-sale, post-sale or related positions
- Experience in SaaS – major advantage
- Experience with Fortune 500 companies - advantage
- Strong Technical Orientation
- Advanced Excel Skills (or ability to master excel fast) - Mandatory
- English (Native – Advantage)
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Success oriented spirit with focus on customer delight.
- Willingness to work Monday to Friday with at least 50% US hours
- Bachelor’s degree - advantage
Apply for this position
Sderot Nim 2
USA & CANADA
85 Broad St
New York, NY