- Act as the sole IT business partner and be the Go-To for all things IT.
- Manage, setup, install and maintain corporate networks and software.
- Respond to technical support calls and escalations.
- Manage user accounts and profiles, conduct periodic access reviews.
- Manage, maintain and keep up to date operating systems, anti-virus software and other corporate applications.
- Maintain user identity and access control in the company, ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Deploy patches and software updates.
- Monitor the environment for licensing, operational and hardware capacities.
- Introduce IT service management principles and KPIs.
- 3 years’ experience as an IT Manager or similar position in a SAAS company.
- Experience with Azure AD, OKTA, MDM (Intune), Firewall, DNS and similar.
- Excellent hands-on experience and understanding of MacOS, Windows.
- Experience in implementing, operating and maintaining modern IT footprint, such as SaaS solutions, video conferencing, remote work, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills and ability to work in demanding situations.
- An ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Azure – an advantage·
- Availability to work US hours.
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.