FP&A - Analyst
About The Position
DataRails is developing a business augmented intelligence platform for the corporate finance function. The solution allows for the connection and centralization of all organizational financial data from various systems (ERP, GL, CRM) alongside Excel spreadsheets and operational data. The solution allows for the creation of automated reports (P&L, cash-flow, budgets, etc.) as well as thorough analysis of consolidated data for the creation of business and financial insights.
The company’s core clientele is within the US market. DataRails is experiencing tremendous growth even during these difficult times, as especially now organizations need to conduct rigorous financial and business analyses quickly and easily.
We’re looking for people with experience in finance functions (economists, analysts, controllers, etc.) or employees with experience in the Big 4 who want to join our dynamic and growing start-up.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- The FP&A Customer Success Team is responsible for product implementation for customers
- Providing support throughout the client lifecycle
- Work involves frequent meetings (Zoom) with finance professionals that range in position from middle-management to high-level executives
- Working with both small and large US firms
- Analyzing current client situations, helping simplify models and existing data
- Implementing processes and client data within the DataRails environment
You must have 3 years experience in FP&A positions ( FP&A analyst / controller) and deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced excel functions (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Table, Power Query and complex models)
And you are also
- highly motivated person
- have a great work ethic
- thrive in a start-up environment