Technical Customer Success Manager
About The Position
DataRails is developing a business augmented intelligence platform for the corporate finance function. The solution allows for the connection and centralization of all organizational financial data from various systems (ERP, GL, CRM) alongside Excel spreadsheets and operational data. The solution allows for the creation of automated reports (P&L, cash-flow, budgets, etc.) as well as thorough analysis of consolidated data for the creation of business and financial insights.
The company’s core clientele is within the US market. DataRails is experiencing tremendous growth even during these difficult times, as especially now organizations need to conduct rigorous financial and business analyses quickly and easily.
A unique opportunity to transition from corporate finance to a business role within a growing start-up has arisen.
We’re looking for people with experience in finance functions (economists, account managers, controllers, etc.) or employees with experience in the Big 4 who are looking to conduct a 180-degree transition to working with clients in a dynamic and growing start-up.
The Customer Success Department is responsible for product implementation for customers and providing support throughout the client lifecycle. Work involves frequent meetings (Zoom) with finance professionals that range in position from middle-management to high-level executives, in both small and large US firms. The role also involves analyzing current client situations, helping simplify models and existing data, as well as implementing processes and client data within the DataRails environment.
The role involves lots of Excel work and lots of work with data systems, requires high financial aptitude, as well as technical and analytical abilities.
We have two offices- in Tel Aviv by Savidor train station, and in Rishon Letziyon by Rishonim train station. You’ll be able to choose which office you’d like to work from.
Must have - deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced excel functions (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Table, Power Query and complex models)
- High-level English. The role is entirely facing US clients, so it is required that you be able to hold a professional conversation in English at a high level. Please note- the interview will be held in English.
- Willingness to work during the evening- as we work with US clients, meetings are often held during the evening.
- A deep understanding of corporate finance work processes, with emphasis on standard reporting (P&L, cashflows, budgets, and forecasts).
- The role involves communicating with CFOs, Finance VPs, and Directors from leading US companies, requiring the ability to engage in professional conversations.
- “Rosh Gadol”- characteristic of startups, at DataRails you’ll be involved in everything. We’re looking for people who want to work hard and grow, and also know how to work independently.