About The Position
DataRails is growing, and we're looking for a brilliant, independent BackEnd Team Leader to join our R&D team!
Who are we?
DataRails is a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. All those financial reports, forecasts, expenses, analytics? DataRails takes all this data and integrates it into a one, simple, smart report. It consolidates the information, enables the finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and create the ever-needed order within the realm of finances. If this isn't enough, it enables thorough analysis of consolidated data for the creation of business and financial insights. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
We recently secured a great round of funding, which allows us to dig deeper into the system and create an even more revolutionary product. If you're the kind of developer who loves a challenge, interested in scaling systems, lead processes and mentor juniors - This Is The Place For You.
Let's get down to business, then.
What will you do?
- Lead the technological aspects of the backend of the DataRails SaaS product
- Lead a product squad and a team of developers
- Develop End to end development of new features/services in a multi-services environment
- Develop scalable web API's, implement sophisticated business logic as well as develop asynchronous services in a data-oriented ,scalable application.
- Play a massive role in the entire development life-cycle, from design to production.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- At least 7 years as a backend developer
- Fluent in Python - A huge advantage
- Background in SaaS and Cloud base Company
- Excellent knowledge and experience with building, optimizing, and maintaining large scale production systems