Datarails is a financial planning and analysis platform that automates financial reporting and planning, while enabling finance teams to continue benefiting from the familiar spreadsheets and financial models of Excel.
Our cutting-edge platform and innovative technologies are trusted by businesses across various industries to optimize decision-making processes and drive growth.
About The Role
You will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining our data analytics platform. You will work closely with a talented team of engineers, data scientists, and product managers to create scalable and high-performance solutions.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is eager to contribute to our mission of revolutionizing data analytics.
What you'll do
- Design, implement and maintain DataRails infrastructure running on Azure
- Develop CI/CD processes and tools, together with the development team
- Build and maintain monitoring, logging and performance measurement tools across all cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with DataRails CISO on cloud security strategy, methods and tools
- Create and maintain development and staging environments for the development process.
- 5 or more years of experience in DevOps in a cloud-based SaaS company
- Experience in developing containerized K8S based applications, good knowledge of building Helm charts
- Experience in developing complex CI/CD pipelines in a multi-service cloud environment
- Experience in designing and building Cloud IaaC using Terraform (Crossplane)
- Advanced knowledge in networking, cloud security
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud security strategy
What we offer
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment that fosters innovation and personal growth
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the advancement of data analytics
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- A supportive and inclusive company culture that values diversity and promotes work-life balance
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.