- Act as a technological focal point: you'll be part of the planning, lead and create fundamental parts of the product.
- Mentor junior developers and be part of the training leaders.
- Lead the technological aspects of the backend of the Datarails SaaS product.
- Develop End to end development of new features/services in a multi-services environment.
- Develop scalable web API's, implement sophisticated business logic as well as develop asynchronous services in a data-oriented ,scalable application.
- Play a massive role in the entire development life-cycle, from design to production.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- 5+ years as a backend developer
- Fluent in Python - A huge advantage
- Background in SaaS and Cloud base Company
- Excellent knowledge and experience with building, optimizing, and maintaining large scale production systems
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation, and flexible WFH hybrid options
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.