About The Position
DataRails is an Israeli based Fintech Startup in massive growth, and we're looking for a talented Backend Data Team Leader to join the team!
DataRails is a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. All those financial reports, forecasts, expenses, analytics? DataRails takes all this data and integrates it into a one, simple, smart report. It consolidates the information, enables finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and create the ever-needed order within the realm of finances. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
We are looking for a motivated Backend Data Team Leader with a strong track record in building B2B SaaS data products.
What You'll Do
One of the key features of the DataRails product is the ability to integrate and to many 3rd party systems, both cloud and on prem.
Developing and delivering robust and professional integrations is considered strategic for DataRails and it’s customers, and is the key to high customer satisfaction and retention.
We are looking for a hyper-charged hands-on integration manager that can lead the development and implementation of various integrations of the DataRails system.
As an Integrations Project Manager you will have two main responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of the integration projects, from design to delivery. This includes:
- Researching target systems, and understanding integration requirements
- Working with the R & D team on planning and implementation of required integrations.
- Providing operational support to R&D team during the development process.
- Building and maintaining an Integrations Lab (including purchasing systems, installation, learning and educating other team members)
- Work with the technical documentation team on providing full documentation for each integration.
- Customer Facing: Accompanying new and complicated integrations together with the customer success team.
- Serving as domain expert and technical point of view
- Analyzing customer’s environment and requirements.
- Build knowledge and expertise - train other team members.
What We Need
- 3-5 years of technical IT background, good understanding of corporate environments.
- Good knowledge of computer networks, familiarity with LAN/WAN, IP configurations, Firewalls.
- Basic knowledge of SQL , ability to write simple queries.
- Experience as a system integrator - Huge advantage.
- Tasks management skills - ability to overlook and manage several processes in parallel. Ability to create and track detailed project plans.
- Representative - have the ability to work directly with customers (IT/Technical people).
- Good English.
- High interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation, and flexible WFH hybrid options
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.