About The Position
DataRails is growing, and we're looking for a brilliant, independent C# developer to join our R&D team!
DataRails is a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. All those financial reports, forecasts, expenses, analytics? DataRails takes all this data and integrates it into a one, simple, smart report. It consolidates the information, enables the finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and create the ever-needed order within the realm of finances. If this isn't enough, it enables thorough analysis of consolidated data for the creation of business and financial insights. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
We recently secured a great round of funding, which allows us to dig deeper into the system and create an even more revolutionary product. If you're the kind of developer who loves a challenge, interested in scaling systems, enjoys working solo and with a team and wants to be a part of something big- this is the place for you.
Let's get down to business, then.
What You'll Do
- Design and development of applications and services using C# in both, Windows Desktop and Cloud environment
- Implement scalable processes to collect, store and analyze large amount of data from multiple data sources, supporting a slick user experience
- Establish and maintain application code quality, adherence to best standards, high performance and responsiveness
What We Need
- Passionate about coding – a must
- Minimum 2 years of experience in object-oriented development
- A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology
- Solid understanding of algorithms, multithreading development, data structures, and design patterns
- Highly motivated to drive projects to completion
- Knowledge in automating Excel (C# Interop/VSTO) - a plus
Oh, and the most important thing? Be Brilliant. Be a deep thinker. Be a problem solver. Be creative.
What We Offer
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation, and flexible WFH hybrid options
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.