About The Position
DataRails is growing, and we're looking for a brilliant, independent C# / Java developer to join our R&D team!
Who are we?
DataRails is a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. All those financial reports, forecasts, expenses, analytics? DataRails takes all this data and integrates it into a one, simple, smart report. It consolidates the information, enables the finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and create the ever-needed order within the realm of finances. If this isn't enough, it enables thorough analysis of consolidated data for the creation of business and financial insights. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
We recently secured a great round of funding, which allows us to dig deeper into the system and create an even more revolutionary product. If you're the kind of developer who loves a challenge, interested in scaling systems, enjoys working solo and with a team and wants to be a part of something big- this is the place for you.
Let's get down to business, then.
- Design and development of applications and services using C# in both, Windows Desktop and Cloud environment
- Implement scalable processes to collect, store and analyze large amount of data from multiple data sources, supporting a slick user experience
- Establish and maintain application code quality, adherence to best standards, high performance and responsiveness
- Passionate about coding – a must
- Minimum 2 years of experience in object-oriented development
- A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology
- Solid understanding of algorithms, multithreading development, data structures, and design patterns
- Highly motivated to drive projects to completion
- Knowledge in automating Excel (C# Interop/VSTO) - a plus
Oh, and the most important thing? Be Brilliant. Be a deep thinker. Be a problem solver. Be creative.