About The Position
DataRails is an Israeli based Fintech Startup in massive growth, and we're looking for a talented DevOps Lead/Cloud Architect to join the team!
DataRails is a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. All those financial reports, forecasts, expenses, analytics? DataRails takes all this data and integrates it into a one, simple, smart report. It consolidates the information, enables finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and create the ever-needed order within the realm of finances. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
We are looking for a motivated DevOps Lead/Cloud Architect with a strong track record in building B2B SaaS data products.
What You'll Do
The DataRails product is a SaaS application running on a multi-region Microsoft Azure data center. One of the main focuses of the R&D department is to reach a fully automated CICD approach, that will allow rapid development and provide high productivity.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps/Cloud architect to design and implement various aspects of the DataRails infrastructure and cloud architecture, both in production and development environments.
As a DevOps lead you will be responsible for managing and maintaining all of DataRails cloud infrastructure, running on Microsoft Azure. You will take part in designing the cluster architecture, the CI and CD processes as well as selecting, integrating and maintaining monitoring and security tools.
Your role will also include:
- Design, implement and maintain DataRails multi-cloud infrastructure.
- Develop CI/CD processes and tools, together with the development team.
- Build and maintain monitoring, logging and performance measurement tools across all cloud infrastructure.
- Work closely with DataRails CISO on cloud security strategy, methods and tools.
- Create and maintain development and staging environments for the development process.
What We Need
- 5 or more years of experience in leading DevOps in a cloud-based SaaS company.
- Experience in developing K8S based applications, good knowledge of building Helm charts.
- Experience in developing complex CI/CD pipelines in a multi-service cloud environment.
- Experience in designing and building Cloud Infrastructure as a code using Terraform.
- Advanced knowledge in Networking, cloud security
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud security strategy.
What We Offer
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health, dental, & vision benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation, and flexible WFH hybrid options
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. DataRails is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. DataRails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.