- Lead all content-creation activities; research, write, review and optimize our content efforts ensuring clarity and consistency of messaging
- Create a content calendar and manage all main social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Research and create content across different content formats including blog posts, case studies, social media posts, white papers, and outbound emails
- Support video productions as required
- Researching, asset-creation and potentially hosting of industry-leading thought leadership webinars
- Perform qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing consistent value to DataRails' audience
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen our marketing materials and messaging by persona, industry and country-specific requirements
- Optimize materials for search including online, social media, email and video
- Please add two samples of your writing to your CV
- Join our Marketing team to provide quality, insightful and data driven content to enhance our customer experiences, share our unique value proposition with our target market and support our sales funnel. This position requires a mix of content creation experience, agility with numbers, passion for insights, and product marketing skills with a deep understanding of user acquisition strategies and marketing techniques.
- This position will be perfect for people who are passionate about content writing, data insights and using their creativity to generate leads.
- 2+ years experience as content writer from B2B SaaS companies
- Passion for content creation and data
- Native English speaker
- Analytical skills
- Deep understanding of SEO
- Keyword research- a big advantage
- Confident self-starter, able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and distribution teams
- Understanding of finance/financial background- A huge advantage
We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.