Marketing Community and Content Manager
Datarails is the financial planning and analysis platform that automates data consolidation, reporting and planning, while enabling finance teams to continue using their own Excel spreadsheets and financial models. Datarails integrates with the most popular accounting software, ERPs and CRMs so all your data can be consolidated. Reduce risk, make informed decisions, and ensure stakeholders have the most reliable data at their fingertips. Transform your Excel into a lean, mean, FP&A machine!
What You'll Do
- Run the #1 FP&A community including the launch and management of weekly online meetups
- Organize roundtable discussions each month with a range of sectors aimed at the finance function in departments
- Run the Office of the CFO Awards by Datarails (recognizing the world’s best CFOs, FP&A pros, controllers and AI visionaries)
- Lead our influencer program to broaden those that somehow don’t yet know about the magic of Datarails
- Script videos for our channels based on deep understanding of the Datarails product and our target audience
- Write and edit Blog posts and content as required (so excellent research and writing skills are required)
- Support social media efforts across all our channels
- 2-4 years experience in a marketing role in a SaaS B2B company
- Proactive, creative, and passionate individual capable of working independently, collaboratively with marketing colleagues, and effectively across departments.
- Possesses strategic thinking skills with the ability to formulate and execute comprehensive marketing plans aligned with business objectives.
- Effective organizational skills, capable of managing multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment, ensuring timely and successful completion.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and crafting marketing strategies that resonate with and cater to their needs - an advantage
- Demonstrated skill in finding innovative ways to engage, educate, and motivate target audiences, enhancing their understanding and appreciation of our products and services.
- Track record of actively building and nurturing a community, supported by the creation of valuable content and webinars that contribute to community growth and engagement.
- Stay current with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement, bringing fresh and relevant insights to enhance our marketing strategies.
- Native-level English- a Must
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.