About The Position
Who are we?
DataRails is an Israeli based Fintech Startup in massive growth, and we're looking for brilliant people to join the team!
DataRails is a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. All those financial reports, forecasts, expenses, analytics? DataRails takes all this data and integrates it into a one, simple, smart report. It consolidates the information, enables the finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and create the ever-needed order within the realm of finances. If this isn't enough, it enables thorough analysis of consolidated data for the creation of business and financial insights. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
What will you do?
Join our Marketing team to provide quality, insightful and data driven content to enhance our customer experiences, share our unique value proposition with our target market and support our sales funnel. This position requires a mix of content creation experience, agility with numbers, passion for insights, and product marketing skills with a deep understanding of user acquisition strategies and marketing techniques.
This position will be perfect for people who are passionate about content writing, data insights and using their creativity to generate leads.
Please add two samples of your writing to your CV
- Lead all content creation activities; write, review and optimize our content efforts and ensure clarity and consistency of messaging
- Write Ebooks, blog posts and professional articles
- Repurpose insights into many different output formats - from blog posts to white papers, webinars to outbound emails
- Perform qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to DataRails' current and potential clients
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen our marketing materials and messaging by persona, industry and country-specific requirements
- Optimize materials for search and for all content channels including online, social media, email and video
- Work closely with our marketing team to optimize our marketing effectiveness, across the funnel
- 2+ years experience as content writer from B2B SaaS companies
- Passion for content creation and data
- Native English speaker
- Analytical skills
- Deep understanding of SEO
- Keyword research- a big advantage
- Confident self-starter, able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and distribution teams
- Understanding of finance/financial background- A huge advantage