Marketing Content Manager
About The Position
We’re looking for a Marketing Content Manager for a super challenging position. You do not need be the most experienced marketer. What you need to be is creative and fast learner, and to bring valuable, dynamic, professional, and consistent content to attract and retain our customers.
DataRails is developing a business augmented intelligence platform for the corporate finance function. The solution allows for the connection and centralization of all organizational financial data from various systems (ERP, GL, CRM) alongside Excel spreadsheets and operational data. It allows for the creation of automated reports (P&L, cash-flow, budgets, etc.) as well as thorough analysis of consolidated data for the creation of business and financial insights.
The company’s core clientele is within the US market. DataRails is experiencing tremendous growth even during these difficult times, as especially now organizations need to conduct rigorous financial and business analyses quickly and easily.
Create content (and a lot of it…) and -
- Drive awareness and demand generation by creating engaging, persuasive content across all properties
- Ensure content remains up-to-date with evolving messaging and business strategies by communicating regularly cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales
- Closely monitor industry press and incorporate cutting-edge research to develop creative content pieces in response to trends
Native English - a must
- Strong copywriter and storytelling skills
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Deep understanding of how to influence an audience using tone, messaging, and delivery
- Expertise with content publishing platforms, content marketing, and SEO best practices
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Rosh Gadol”- characteristic of startups. at DataRails you’ll be involved in everything. We’re looking for people who want to work hard and grow, and know how to work independent