About The Position
Who are we?
DataRails is an Israeli based Fintech Startup in massive growth, and we're looking for a talented, customer oriented Product Manager to join the team!
DataRails is a SaaS B2B solution that tackles one of the biggest challenges in financial departments: the overflowing amount of data that, up until now, was managed by tons of Excel sheets. All those financial reports, forecasts, expenses, analytics? DataRails takes all this data and integrates it into a one, simple, smart report. It consolidates the information, enables the finance professionals to follow it, manage it, and create the ever-needed order within the realm of finances. It’s cloud-based, so nothing gets lost, it’s brilliant, so almost every feature can be added.
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager with a strong track record in building B2B SaaS data products.
As a Product Manager in DataRails, you'll join our Product team and play a critical role in building the product department at DataRails, and creating a ground breaking product. And we mean it. We're literally taking over the world of finance.
You’ll help shape our product vision and set our product strategy, participate in creating the roadmap, and work closely with Marketing, R&D, Customer Success and Sales teams on implementing them into the day-to-day activities.
What you'll do:
- Take part in leading and executing our product strategy and roadmap.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Lead the full product life cycle: gather requirements, write specifications, manage the backlog.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team as a leisure of customers need to R&D team.
- Work closely with R&D team, to deliver with optimal time-to-market, quality, and resources.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, support, and other stakeholders to shape requirements.
- 3+ years in product management roles within the B2B SaaS Data sector
- Deep knowledge of data, analytics, and data analysis tools, such as: SQL, R or Python - An advantage
- Proven track record of developing product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies
- Customer oriented with strong outbound capabilities
- Team player with positive thinking that likes to "get things done”
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive, independent, and cooperative (yes, we want that all…)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience (MBA is a plus)