- Design and implement features by creating user flows, wireframes, pixel-perfect designs (and animated prototype whenever needed)
- Conduct the full design cycle - from functional design and interaction UX to visual UI and dev handoff
- Raise the bar for product quality by advocating for user-centered design and insights driven by research based on data, support tickets, competitor analysis, and usability sessions with real users
- Apply global UI standards and design systems effectively, identify areas of improvement, and offer solutions
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, software developers and UX/UI Designers in order to define, design, and deliver extraordinary products
- Ask questions to ensure a clear understanding of current and future tasks, and to help manage relative priorities
- Have full ownership over product design processes
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design challenges
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Work in a dynamic and high-paced environment that is creating scalable extraordinary products.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in product design in a product company, B2C company is an advantage
- Experience in designing complex systems
- Experience creating and working with design systems
- Ability to understand complicated concepts and translate them to an excellent user experience
- Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity layouts, prototypes.
- A strong portfolio, demonstrating excellent product thinking, visual design, and problem-solving
- Experience participating in product exploration, conceptualization, and validation processes
- Proficiency with advanced design tools (Figma - preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- You’re highly resourceful and motivated, capable of taking on big projects independently
- Advantage: Experience with the Finance Industry
- We offer a supportive, agile and creative work environment with brilliant colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.