Senior Customer Success Manager
About The Position
DataRails is enterprise-class software for budgeting, planning and forecasting with powerful reporting and analytics.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a passion for clients, gumption when facing obstacles, curiosity about customer’s business needs with the ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios. Our CSMs are assigned strategic accounts, for the purpose of building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with customer retention and growth objectives.
What will you do?
· Implement the DataRails product suit throughout on-boarding of new clients and new use cases of existing clients
· Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement.
· Ensure customer receives the upmost value from the DataRails product.
· Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly value reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
· Ensure customer renewals and generate up-sell opportunities.
Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests
· 3+ years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager/Account Manager in a SaaS company: Onboarding, retention, churn prevention and contract renewals.
· Native English Speaker (or Native English level)
· Advanced Excel Skills (or ability to master excel fast)
· A fast learner with the ability to work independently.
· Customer support orientation.
· A team player with excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with other departments.
· Multitasking ability