- Full sales cycle work in a speedy environment, develop relationships with potential clients, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of DataRails’ solution.
- Work with the Sales Development team to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective closure of sales opportunities.
- Liaise at senior Finance functions, gaining a deep understanding of the prospects needs, identifying how the solution can add value and creating bespoke proposals and solutions.
- Own your forecasting target, delivering on a quarterly and annual quota
- 2-5+ years of experience in finance positions, emphasis in FP&A
- The role involves communicating with CFOs, Finance VPs, and Directors from leading US companies, requiring the ability to engage in professional conversations.
- A deep understanding of corporate finance work processes, with emphasis on standard reporting (P&L, cashflows, budgets, and forecasts).
- Previous experience in FP&A, finance tools, software implementation, ERP systems, or finance consulting
- Passion and hunger for closing deals
- Highly competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with 100% paid coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, and a flexible remote workplace #LI-remote #BI-Remote
- Perks include access to mental health & wellness services, HSA + FSA, learning & development programs, and more
- Fantastic career opportunity to join a leadership team who's #1 priority is building the team members' career, developing their skill set to succeed at Datarails, and unleashing their full potential to be ready to promote and grow.
Apply for this position
We want to make sure everyone has an equal
chance to participate and make a difference. Datarails is an equal opportunity employer and
building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Datarails’ policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.