FP&A Solution Consultant - IL
About The Position
DataRails is enterprise-class software for budgeting, planning and forecasting with powerful reporting and analytics.
Join our team on as an FP&A Solution Consultant
The FP&A Solution Consultant will work closely with the sales, product, customer success and marketing teams providing their expertise in the Planning and Analytics space.
· Presentations and DataRails product demonstrations in partnership with the sales team, to the CIO, CFO, and CHRO, highlighting the value of DataRails platform.
· Supporting all sales, marketing and technical.
· Partnering with sales in the response to RFIs.
· Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
· Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
· Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
· Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
· Reviewing client product features requests with product management and development
· 3-5 years as FP&A Analyst/Manager – a must
· Advanced Excel proficiency – a must.
· Native English – a must
· An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
· Expert knowledge of EPM domain; Extensive industry experience with Enterprise Budgeting and Planning (long range strategic, revenue, expense, capital, project, workforce planning); as well as people analytics and FP&A. Integrating with ERP data is a plus.
· “Can do” attitude and collaborative spirit